Welcome to my blog!
Who am I? I am a homeschool junior. I will be 17 this summer. I am the eldest of four children. I am a Daughter of The King, redeemed, forgiven and immeasurably blessed. I am a creative soul. Writing is my passion. I have played the piano for over 11 years. I read as much as I can. I love to cook, drawing heavily on my Southern rearing and heritage. I hope to attend Patrick Henry College, beginning in Fall 2012, as a literature major.
I am an old-fashioned girl. I thrive on traditions, family, and genuine friendships. The written word is precious to me.
I hope that this blog will serve as a way for all of us to find new connections. The posts here will not always be lighthearted, because neither is life. I will share about my writing experiences, my beliefs, my hopes and dreams, and my life.
Above all, I hope to whisper above the thunder. There are so many voices shouting in our world. I hope to make mine heard above the roar.
3 comments:
I thought I might as well be the first person to say how AWESOME this blog is. It's going to be really cool.
Your Brother,
JesusGeek
I think this is a great way to inspire other writers. I for one was encouraged to write more. I thought I would never get anywhere with my writings but you Keaghan inspired me to write more than I ever thought I could.
Honorable and Respectfully,
Silent Running.
Thanks, Silent. I'm glad I can inspire you and I hope I can inspire others!
And JesusGeek, thanks for the first comment. ;)
~Keaghan
Post a Comment