Those Who Whisper...

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Guess What?

I have a visitor in my house!

Ivorydancer, from Another Once In Time, is at my house for five whole days!!! She arrived yesterday evening and so far, we've only stopped talking long enough to snatch eight (short) hours of sleep. :-D We've only met face-to-face one time before, but through email, phone, and texts, we have become great friends.

<3

So, all that to say...if I'm a bit absent from the blogosphere for the next five days, I have good reason!

:-)

6 comments:

Silent said...

Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, funness! You'll have a wonderful time, I know, and I'm very happy for you. A good friendship is a very beautiful and dear thing.

^.^

Keaghan said...

@Silent: We had a wonderful time! Thanks!

@Katie: It is indeed. We cried when we parted, but we're already thinking about how we can get together again. :)

Silent said...

I am glad you had great time!
Honorably and Respectfully,
Silent Running.

Ivorydancer said...

I had an AWESOME time! I miss you berry berry much :'( Reading your story makes it a little more bearable.
<3 you!!!

Keaghan said...

@Ivory: *major hug* I miss you SO much! Much, much love!