This is a book every Christian young woman should read. I don't say that lightly.
I am halfway through this book, and I must say...
It's changed my heart.
I have been a Christian for over a decade. I have attended church all of my life. I have always loved the Lord, wanted His will.
But this book is something that has ignited my passion for Him, has convicted me deeply, and has forced me to evaluate what my real priorities are.
Go. Buy it. Read it. Let it stir your heart.
It's worth every penny.

8 comments:
Sounds like a heart-turner. Nice review, Keaghan.
I didn't know you had a blog. I adore the title!
God's blessings on all your endeavors!
@ Ms. Linda: Thank you for stopping by!
First, I love the new blog design! So clean, like a little whisper. Nothing fancy.
Second, I will definitely have to get this book! It sounds really good! Thanks for sharing it.
@Rachel: Thanks so much! I like it a lot. :) Yes, you should get the book. You would enjoy it!
I love books that make you feel that way. That's how I felt after reading Crazy Love, by Francis Chan.
@ Ms. Angie: I've heard a lot about that one, but haven't read it yet.
Would this book be good for Christian men to read. If so I will put it on my book list.
Also I like the new web page. But I did not expect it. It was like a flashbang. When I turned on the web page I was blinded by the whiteness LOL.
Honroably and Respectfully,
Paul.
@ Silent: I suppose so, but it's really geared toward young women. I don't think it would be as of much impact/help for a young man as it is to a girl. I'm glad you like the new design!
Post a Comment