If you are the type of writer who lives in books and finds yourself falling in love with other people's characters, as well as your own, watch this.
The Fantastic Flying Books of Morris Lessmore.
It's beautifully done and enchanting. Take fifteen minutes and rediscover what it means to love books.
The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore from Moonbot Studios on Vimeo.
10 comments:
Oh. My. Goodness.
I've never been so moved by an animated short in my life. It's utterly enchanting and just perfect.
Thanks, Keaghan. :D
@ Megan: I'm glad you enjoyed it. My younger sisters were enthralled by it, and I have to say, I was, too. :)
Well, I declare! I'm not usually drawn in by videos, but I'm certainly glad I clicked on this one. What a beautiful story! And I would bet a lot that fellow was styled on Buster Keaton, who was a hoot and a half. The mannerisms and appearances are very similar. And the books! Flying books! My heart was in my throat when the old one pitched off the shelf and broke. Thank you, Keaghan!
@ Jenny: You're very welcome. I'm glad you watched it and enjoyed it. It truly is a work of art.
Oh, they've captured the friendship with books sooo keenly! Thank you for sharing it was wonderful!
Jessica
@ Jessica: Glad you enjoyed it, and you're welcome! :)
Hi there! :3
Glad you found my blog...I enjoyed talking with you on Mirriam's facebook! :D
@ Kyla: Same here! :)
I loved the video it was very moving. If you liked the music from that video check out Steampunk Opera Overture.wmv on Youtube
@ Silent: Glad you enjoyed it, and that song you mentioned is rather neat. :)
Post a Comment