Hello, all my web-friends!
I have a favor to ask of all of you.
A a college-bound high school senior, I have been confronted by that thing all of my kind must face:
Scholarships.
What I need from you, is help with one of these scholarships.
I am in the top 10 students in the "performing arts" category for a scholarship sponsored by Zinch, a scholarship/college search website. So, this is how it works: the top student in each category receives $500 and a chance at the $20,000 grand prize.
Yes, $20,000. With four zeros.
The catch?
The top student wins based on how many votes they get.
So, as a homeschooler, I'm having to work a bit harder than some to get those votes--I can't just go spread the word at my school and have 500+ votes.
So, please, if you would take a few minutes to visit this link, (my profile,) create a free profile/account, and vote for me, I will be so grateful. You can easily delete your account once you vote, but if you are a college-bound junior or senior, I would suggest you take advantage of the resource this website is!
And once you've done that, feel free to reblog, Facebook, tweet, tumblr, anything with this.
Voting ends March 9th.
I need your help!
And if you decide to go and help me out in any way, please let me know in a comment so that I can properly thank you. :)
Thank you in advance!
8 comments:
Keagahn,
I'd so love to help! The only thing is I'd rather I didn't have to put all those details about myself in the profile account. Is there a way not to do that?
I hope all the best for your scholarship!
In His love,
~Joy
@ Joy: A lot of the info is optional, I think. And you can set your privacy settings. Once you create your profile, you can go under "edit profile," "settings," "privacy," and then select only the sections you want to be visible. You can make it so that nothing is visible. I hope this answers your question! Thank you so much for being willing to help!
Okay, I'll try again today =D
Please Vote!!!!!
This is obviously important to Keaghan.
@ Joy: I hope you were able to get it to work. Thanks for taking the time to do this for me! :)
@ Silent: :)
Keaghan, I am sorry that I couldn't do it. I tried again, trying to put the minimum answers, but I don't know that my parents would want me to put all that info about myself on it. I am really sorry about that! I hope you can still get your scholarship though, and I'll definitely pray for that :).
Blessings,
~Joy
Did you get enough votes by the way?
@ Joy: Please don't feel bad, I completely understand. :) No, I didn't win. I came in a close second, though! Thanks again for being willing to help me out!
Post a Comment