Those Who Whisper...

Sunday, November 20, 2011

A little less than heroic...

So, what do I do when I'm sending my hero home after the climax of the book? It's a long trek, and while others are wounded, he's emerged with a few minor bruises and batterings, but nothing more. It's freezing cold, as winter is approaching, and he's taken an unceremonious dip in a frigid river.

I do what any self-respecting, sympathetic author would do.

I give him a cold.

I think he's mad at me.

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh, Keaghan. I love it!

Keaghan said...

@ Rachel: :)

Melody said...

Ha. :) :) :) Now this is writing. :)

Keaghan said...

@ Melody: I think he'd disagree. ;)

Anonymous said...

*falls over laughing*
Awwwwwww. Poor Damian. XD
OH!!!!
...Eristor with a cold...
OH.
MY.
WORD.
Keaghan, you have just inspired me. Damian will NOT be happy.
~ Mirriam

Keaghan said...

@ Mirriam: ...I think I'm scared to ask...

Anonymous said...

...you should be... >:)