I did it.
I finished the editing of Valiant Journeys.
I typed "The End."
I am in shock.
And I am going to bed.
Expect many exclamation points and much excited, nonsensical rambling about my characters when I'm more coherent.
Thank you, Mom and Dad, for supporting me. Thank You, Lord, for bringing me thus far on my journey.
I am beyond happy.
That is all.
Goodnight.
6 comments:
Congratulations, Keaghan!!! =D
p.s. when do we get to read it? ;)
@ Emily: Thank you! :) Well, my next step is to start really pursuing publication. I'll certainly let everyone know when you can read it--you guys wouldn't be able to avoid that news even if you wanted. ;)
Oh my goodness, Keaghan! Congratulations! Editing a novel is a high and lofty accomplishment, and I'm proud of you for buckling down and just doing it. Even though you didn't do NaNo this year, you still accomplished something AMAZING. You deserve the highest of fives. ;)
I'll be pursuing publication too as well, hopefully soonishly. Let me know how your journey goes. ;)
Congratulations!!!! WAY TO GO!!! AMAZING!!! TOUCHE!!!! HUZZAH!!!!!
So happy for you Keaghan!
Jessica
@ Sky: Thank you so much! And I return your highest of fives. :) I will certainly let you know how my journey toward publication goes. Do the same for your journey! :D
@ Jessica: Thank you!
Good job Keaghan you have accomplished a great deal in such A short time. I look forward to seeing your book on the shelf of a book store one day.
Honorably and Respectfully,
Paul.
Post a Comment